When you place an order with Threadbird, our team immediately begins moving it through the system. You can help that process go smoothly and as quickly as possible by making sure your customer service rep has all artwork, sizing, due date (if specific) and shipping address with your order. We’ll handle the rest!
What exactly do we mean by “your order is being processed“? We’re glad you asked!
Once you’ve accepted and paid your invoice, here’s what’s next:
Your digital mocks are created. You should receive the mock for approval within 48 hours (usually faster).
- Once you get the mock, double (maybe even triple) check the following:
- Your Ship To address – This might seem obvious, but it prevents headaches down the road.
- Finishing Options (printed tags, hang tags, fold and bag, etc.) – Do you have any? Are they shown on the mock?
- Garment count for each size – Are all sizes and counts accurate?
Our Purchasing department orders your blank garments.
- We order your blanks right away to speed up your turnaround time. If you want to change your blanks, please let your customer service rep know as soon as possible to prevent additional delays and/or fees.
Your order goes into production.
- Average production time after mock approval is 5-7 business days.
- Any finishings and/or complex jobs may require additional time. Turnaround time is an estimate and not guaranteed.
- If you have a specific due date, please be sure to let your customer service rep know when placing your order.
- Questions or concerns about your order in the meantime? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order is on the way!
- You can expect an email with tracking information as soon as your order has shipped.
- As much as we cross our fingers that it won’t be an issue, we can’t be held responsible for any shipping exceptions, i.e. inclement weather, lost packages, etc.
We understand you’re excited to get your order, so you can count on us doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible while delivering the best quality!