Last Thursday night at the print shop was awesome. Thanks to everyone who came out, and especially to I Am The Trend, who hosted this amazing video podcast. I know it’s an hour long, but there’s a lot of useful info in it, like…
- All about Storenvy’s next big website launch, which will be coming in a month. (I revealed lots of secrets about the system that you can only hear if you watch!)
- How to run a successful T-shirt company — how much money to start with, how many shirts to print, how to promote yourself, product photos, customer service, etc. Good stuff from Tim at about 16:00.
- Tips on tee printing for bands.
- Iain schooling everyone on screenprinting at about 41:00. (Half-tones: Let Threadbird do them for you! Pantone numbers: Iain knows them all by heart.)
- My food cravings right now.
From left to right in the video are Craig and Tim from Assault (they publish some great tutorials, check them out), Adam from I Am The Trend, me, and Beau from IATT. Jumping in later are Jud from ShirtFight and Iain, who runs the Threadbird print shop. (Sorry that it starts with me rambling, but someone forgot to hit the record button earlier.)
Tune into I Am The Trend’s weekly video podcast every Thursday night at 8 p.m. CST! Thanks again everyone!