Part of what makes our job so awesome are the people, businesses and organizations we get to work with. The stories we learn about from day to day are intriguing and always keep us motivated. One organization that has inspired us lately is Unlock Hope. They provide healthcare, better food options and a safe place to live for a group of girls in a hostel in Hoima, Uganda, which enables them to educate the girls. They believe this is the first step in ending a difficult cycle of poverty in Africa.
Mornings can be tough. We get it. Some days coffee just isn’t enough to get the creativity flowing, so we’ve decided to help you out!
We’re kicking off this series of super cool designs to get the creative juices flowing with designs from some of our very own Art & Mocks team! So grab that cup of joe and check out today’s inspiration.
“I’ve always been impressed by the illustrations of Ed Roth, so I wanted to do something in the same vein and a little out of my style for a friend of mine. I always start with pen and paper and bring it to digital for the coloring.”
“Can I order just one shirt?”
Don’t worry, you’re not the first person to ask. This is an incredibly common question in the screen printing world. At Threadbird, the short answer is “no”. We have a minimum of 24 pieces on every order of up to 2 colors.
“But why? I don’t need 24 shirts.”
Great question. It all comes down to time. Screen Printing is a mechanical process that involves machines, manual labor and time. It takes the same amount of time to setup a job with 1 shirt as it does a job with 100 shirts. When the costs involved are averaged over 100 shirts, the order is affordable for the customer. But, when the same costs are averaged over 1 or 2 shirts, the order is no longer affordable.
So you want that natural vintage look? We get it! The vintage look is a popular request and we can help you achieve it. Not only will it look great, but it will feel great, too.
Temperatures are warming up, sunshine and blue skies are making a comeback and we’re getting ready for your summer apparel orders! We know picking the right garment can be half the battle when placing an order, so we thought we’d give you a hand. We’ve put together a list of our top 5 Summer garments. These t-shirts and tanks are lightweight, soft and stylish, and we’ve got plenty more where these came from!
American Apparel 6401 – Unisex Sheer Jersey Short Sleeve T-Shirt
The classic. This ultralight, sheer jersey version of American Apparel’s legendary (and most popular item) Fine Jersey Short Sleeve T-Shirt is great for just about any person or design. It results in a great print, too!
When you place an order with Threadbird, our team immediately begins moving it through the system. You can help that process go smoothly and as quickly as possible by making sure your customer service rep has all artwork, sizing, due date (if specific) and shipping address with your order. We’ll handle the rest!
What exactly do we mean by “your order is being processed“? We’re glad you asked!
Once you’ve accepted and paid your invoice, here’s what’s next:
Your digital mocks are created. You should receive the mock for approval within 48 hours (usually faster).
- Once you get the mock, double (maybe even triple) check the following:
- Your Ship To address – This might seem obvious, but it prevents headaches down the road.
- Finishing Options (printed tags, hang tags, fold and bag, etc.) – Do you have any? Are they shown on the mock?
- Garment count for each size – Are all sizes and counts accurate?
Our Purchasing department orders your blank garments.
- We order your blanks right away to speed up your turnaround time. If you want to change your blanks, please let your customer service rep know as soon as possible to prevent additional delays and/or fees.
Your order goes into production.
- Average production time after mock approval is 5-7 business days.
- Any finishings and/or complex jobs may require additional time. Turnaround time is an estimate and not guaranteed.
- If you have a specific due date, please be sure to let your customer service rep know when placing your order.
- Questions or concerns about your order in the meantime? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order is on the way!
- You can expect an email with tracking information as soon as your order has shipped.
- As much as we cross our fingers that it won’t be an issue, we can’t be held responsible for any shipping exceptions, i.e. inclement weather, lost packages, etc.
We understand you’re excited to get your order, so you can count on us doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible while delivering the best quality!