Foalio (http://www.foalio.com) has upped the ante on helping Artists find Jobs. From the creators of Threadbird, Foalio offers free creative job listings and portfolios.
Over the past few years at Threadbird, we’ve received requests for artists and designers, from clients who need to hire one but don’t know where to look,” says Foalio Co-Founder Scott Anderson. “We saw a huge need to help jobs find artists.
Unlike other portfolio sites and job posting services, Foalio doesn’t charge anything to post a creative job listing. When jobs are posted, they can be seen and applied for by anyone browsing the site. Artists are also notified by email when a job is posted in their creative field, helping them get the work they need.
It’s not uncommon that people searching for an artist are on a tight budget,” says Foalio Co-Founder Nick Rocccanti. “Most sites are charging $100-200 just to post a job. If your budget is $300, you’ve just spent half of it and still don’t have an artist! We want everyone to have fair access to hiring the right artist.
Foalio also includes the following features:
- Artist portfolios to showcase projects, descriptions, links and items for sale
- Browse projects and artists to find the style you are looking for
- Share projects and jobs on Twitter, Facebook and via email
- Resume builder for easy access to more info on an artist
- See which artists are currently available for hire
- Mark an item as “Pre-Made” and sell it as a ready-to-go template
For more information, please visit http://www.foalio.com.